11/29/2005

American Dreamz Review

As promised, here is my review of next year's off-beat politico-comedy AMERICAN DREAMZ, directed by Paul Weitz, who previously directed IN GOOD COMPANY, ABOUT A BOY & AMERICAN PIE.

He's also tapped to direct the novel-to-film adaptation of ANOTHER BULLSHIT NIGHT IN SUCK CITY, which happens to be one of my favorite book titles EVER.

The film stars several unknowns (to me, anyway), as well as HUGH GRANT, DENNIS QUAID, WILLEM DAFOE, MARCIA GAY HARDEN, CHRIS KLEIN, JENNIFER COOLIDGE, JUDY GREER, SETH MEYERS & MANDY MOORE.

The review, as usual, is up on AICN, thanks to my pal Moriarty, so without further ado about nothing...

CLICK HERE FOR KREEGAL'S AMERICAN DREAMZ REVIEW

Tell us what you think. Leave a comment. Tell a friend.

Enjoy! The news will be late today. I've gotta go to tha hood.

-Constable Kreegal
Big Boss of the Sheep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home